What is SlimQuick Razor?
SlimQuick Razor is another fat burner on the market that claims it is “the best female fat burner”.
The official claim is that Slimquick Razor helped individuals burn more than 25lbs in 90 days.
What is inside?
Niacin, Iodine, Ignite Tech Complex (mixture of various weight loss ingredients). There’s really nothing ground breaking about the ingredients list.
Slimquick Razor side effects
Due to the stimulant content present inside Ignite Tech Complex (caffeine, green tea), consumers can expect some side effects such as nervousness, anxiety and irritability.
Our problems with SlimQuick Razor
There are several things we didn’t like:
- Targeted only toward females – We think that good fat burning supplement should be good for both men and women.
- Contact info – If you want to contact manufacturers, you can only do that via email and nothing else. There’s no phone number or physical address on their website. It looks like they don’t want to reveal their real identity.
- Who can use the product – We are not sure if SlimQuick Razor is meant to be used by regular dieters or just people who exercise on a daily basis. There’s a picture of female fitness trainer on their website.
Is SlimQuick Razor recommended?
It’s hard to recommend this product. There’s no medical evidence that it works, there are no special ingredients inside and it basically looks like a lot of other fat burners on the market that don’t work. Consumers are advised to look for other, more effective solution.
Alternative fat burner
Phen375 – Great replacement for the all famous Phentermine weight loss drug. Phen375 is fat burner with fully synthetic ingredients in order to provide you with maximum fat burning capacity. Expected weight loss is 3-5 lbs per week.
- SlimQuick Razor side effects
- quick slim razor
- razor slim
- side effects of slimquick razor
- slimquick razor consumer reviews