Fat binders (or fat stoppers) are diet pills that have the ability to bind to a part of your fat intake and stop it from being absorbed by your body.
Undigested fats will then be eliminated from your body via bowel movements.
These pills are particularly useful if you eat many high fat meals and you want to do something about it.
There are many fat binders on the market, but we found only a few that are 100% safe to be recommended to consumers:
Proactol XS *** Top Choice ***
Main ingredient of Proactol is called NeOpuntia and it is derived from the Opuntia Ficus Indica nutritious cactus. This cactus plant has been researched since 1996 and it was shown that it contains great fat binding properties.
- Binds up to 28% of fat intake
- Suppresses appetite
- May reduce blood cholesterol levels
- 3 medical research studies
- Appeared in Chat Magazine, Telegraph Magazine, Florida Style Magazine
- 6 months money back guarantee
- No side effects
- From $38.95 (about £24)
This diet pill can be purchased from a variety of online retailers and it is suitable for vegetarians.
Manufacturers (Goldshield Healthcare) state that Lipobind does not cause any side effects.
- Binds up to 27% of your fat intake
- Can stop up to 150 calories in your diet
- No side effects reported
- From £18.68
This ingredient was shown to block up to 25% of your fat intake and stop it from being absorbed. There is a lot of controversy about Alli; some people reported big success, others reported some side effects (“Alli oops” effect).
- FDA approved product
- 42-pack and 84-pack available
- Possible side effects
- Big media attention worldwide