How to find diet pills that work? There are literally hundreds of diet pills on the market, and you may feel lost already… Which diet pill is good? Which one is bad? Which one doesn’t have any side effects?
Internet is a great source of information, but it can often give you misleading information. When it comes to your health, there must be no mistakes.
It is absolutely necessary to completely understand the product that you’re buying and which you will introduce to your body.
As you know making money is main goal in many businesses, and weight loss industry is not an exception. All those weight loss companies compete with each other, and they want to sell as many products as possible. So, with this in mind, you will understand why most of those manufacturers make marketing statements that are not true, or too good to be true.
Keep in mind – we do not sell anything on this website. Our goal is to give you honest & independent diet pill reviews and recommend you those diet pills that are effective & free of any side effects.
When giving recommendations on diet pills that work we have several important ranking factors in mind:
- Ingredients – Only diet pills with 100% natural ingredients can pass our test. Ingredients must be authentic and high quality. We give special advantage to those ingredients that are already known to the weight loss crowd.
- Side effects – Diet pill must be free of any negative side effects. Pretty much self explanatory – we don’t want any surprises when it comes to safety of users.
- Manufacturers – We only take into consideration those manufacturers that have been on the market for several years. We don’t want any newcomers on the market.
- Price – We know that good quality has good price, that’s why we stay away from cheap diet pills and “free trial” scams. At the same time we try to choose diet pills with reasonable price that majority of people can afford.
- Quality assurance – We look for certificates that prove a diet pill has undergone laboratory testing before it was packaged. Popular certificates include Certificate of Analysis, CITES certificate, ORAC certificate etc.
- Medical research – Very important factor. We want to see real scientific evidence performed on a diet pill itself or on the main ingredient of a diet pill.
- Money back guarantee – The longer money back guarantee – the better. If manufacturers offer you long money back guarantee, it proves that they are confident in their product and they offer you a risk-free product. We aim for at least 6 months money back guarantee.
- Reorder rate – We took a special look at re-order rates. If a product has a high re-order rate, that means that a product really works, otherwise people wouldn’t be ordering it again.